The ME3500 is the N- and P-Channel logic enhancement mode power field effect transistors are produced using high cell density ,DMOS trench technology. This high density process is especially tailored to minimize on-state resistance. These devices are particularly suited for low voltage application such as cellular phone and notebook computer power management and other battery powered circuits where high-side switching, and low in-line power loss are needed in a very small outline surface mount package.
● RDS(ON) ≦35mΩ@VGS=10V (N-Ch)
● RDS(ON) ≦52mΩ@VGS=4.5V (N-Ch)
● RDS(ON) ≦70mΩ@VGS=-10V (P-Ch)
● RDS(ON) ≦95mΩ@VGS=-4.5V (P-Ch)
● Super high density cell design for extremely low RDS(ON)
● Exceptional on-resistance and maximum DC current capability