The ME4956 is the N- and P-Channel logic enhancement mode power field effect transistors are produced using high cell density,DMOS trench technology.This high density process is especially tailored to minimize on-state resistance.These devices are particularly suited for low voltage application such as cellular phone and notebook computer power management and other battery powered circuits where high-side switching,and low in-line power loss are needed in a very small outline surface mount package.
● RDS(ON)≦116mΩ@VGS=10V (N-Ch)
● RDS(ON)≦133mΩ@VGS=4.5V (N-Ch)
● RDS(ON)≦215mΩ@VGS=-10V (P-Ch)
● RDS(ON)≦225mΩ@VGS=-4.5V (P-Ch)
● Super high density cell design for extremely low RDS(ON)
● Exceptional on-resistance and maximum DC current capability